Thursday, March 15, 2018

Trying to Please the Captain

Wind must have been blowing the tripod. CT Bears from left, Grumpy, Pogy, Captain and Big Mac.

Polar Bear Motorcycle Blog, Polar Bear Grand Tour, ride to Lighthouse Tavern in Watertown, NJ, March 11, 2018.

By Pogy:

Our ride today was to the Lighthouse Tavern in Waretown, NJ – called the Capt. at 0830 and when we got to discussing the route, he was thinking we were going somewhere else – Me and Mac were able to set him on the right course and the crew picked me up at 0920 – I was to lead once we got over the GWB – so there was The Capt, Mac, me and Grumpy in the rear – temperature was 41 degrees and clear sky – no traffic to really speak of – I took lead and we arrived at the destination at 1120 – 

Upon arrival The Captain asked me if I was having amnesia or something – breaking them off as usual, I asked what he was talking about and he assumed that I would have taken lead on pickup and not over the bridge - - Me Bad again – never am able to please the sub guy 

Lunch was very good – we all enjoyed including the Capt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride back was nice, little traffic and home in time to do honeydooooos!!!

See you next week

Ride safe

Pog
























No comments:

Post a Comment