Saturday, May 13, 2017

Truly Polar

CT Bears in a frosty Waretown, from left: Captain, CT Blogger and Anonymous Ed.
Motorcycle Polar Bear Blog, Polar Bear Grand Tour, ride to Waretown, NJ, March 12, 2017

By: Chris Loynd, a.k.a. CT Blogger

It was a truly polar ride this Sunday. Cold in the teens to start. Not much warmer on the way home.

We rode to Lighthouse Tavern in Waretown, NJ.

I might have been a bit more mindful if I knew this was my last ride of the season. But, life had other plans and starting my new business took over my time for riding this spring.

If you get a chance, check out my website for the new business: www.DigitalPizzaCT.com and like my business page on Facebook: @DigitalPizzaCT.

Meanwhile, the turnout was smallish. Anonymous Ed earned his gold rocker and a good time was had by all.





No comments:

Post a Comment